Just like the economy, a business faces 4 phases in a business cycle. The 4 phases are: Prosperity > Recession > Depression > Recovery. Prior to the Depression period where it is usually due to an economy downturn, businesses should prepare themselves with sufficient working capital as rainy weather funds because that is when banks will minimize on lending and consumers tend to be more careful with spending, resulting in lower sales.
Businesses that have been established for 2 years are usually at the transition/expansion phase to reach the Prosperity stage whereby more capital will boost the company to reach the peak with more ease. The right amount of working capital can help you as a business owner to implement systems to increase process efficiency, take on more projects or up your human capital game!
Businesses that have been in operation for more than a decade too face an issue of being stagnant or overly comfortable. Keep in touch with new opportunities from the changing technological landscape. Be it whichever stage your business is in, let Capitalize get you the right business loan you’d need to manage or improve your business with.
- Incorporated in Singapore with at least 30% local shareholdings
- Business to be established for more than 2 years
- Existing business corporate account
- Active transactions in the business corporate account for the latest 6 months
- Company Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet records for the latest 2 years
- Personal Income Taxes for the latest 2 years > 30k
What You Can Qualify For
- Up to 3 million of unsecured loans from 3.6% p.a simple interest (effective interest 6.7% p.a) onward
- Secured Business Loans will be of a different interest rate
- Processing Fee: From 0.8% to 2% of the loan quantum
- Tenure: 1 – 5 years
1. How does Capitalize work?
We help our clients to obtain the business financing facilities they require from the lowest interest costs possible and at the quantum they need. According to their business nature, we’d also advise accordingly the most suitable facilities to meet our clients’ needs. We do not zoom in directly to the highest interest rates in the market but this is also subjected to approval on case to case basis depending on the company’s financial standing and profile. Should your company not be able to obtain any facilities at the current moment, we would advise you on areas for improvement so that you may qualify in future.
2. What is the lowest interest rate I can get?
As mentioned, we aim to help clients to acquire the lowest interest rate loan in the market. Pertaining to Business Term Loans, the lowest interest rate we can obtain will be at simple interest rate of 3.6% p.a. For other types of Business Loans, please contact us directly at +65 6717 8681 for loan details.
3. What is the maximum quantum I can get?
Based on the clients we have helped, the largest quantum we have gotten approved till date for a single company is SGD $2.075M. Depending on the company’s financial health and portfolio, all quantum is subjected to approval. For other types of Business Loans, please contact us directly at +65 6717 8681 for loan details.
4. What is the tenure or period like?
The tenure is typically between 1 to 5 years for Business Term Loans. It is subjected to approval based on the company’s repayment ability and the quantum approved.
5. How do I apply for the loan?
Do allow our trained consultants to conduct a preliminary assessment for you based on your documents to determine the maximum quantum we can obtain for you or if the quantum you’d require is achievable. Upon receiving your documents, our consultants will schedule an appointment with you.
6. What are the documents required?
The basic documents required for a preliminary assessment are:
a. Directors’ NRIC front and back
b. Directors’ Notice of Assessment (Income Tax) for the latest 2 years
c. Latest 6 months Company Bank Statements
d. Latest 2 years Financial Reports (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet)
7. What are the processing fees I should be expecting from the banks/financial institutions?
Every bank or financial institution has different charges. The processing fee for Business Term Loans is 0.8% to 2% of the quantum approved. For other types of Business Loans, please contact us directly at +65 6717 8681 for loan details.
8. What is the timeline needed for the loan to be approved?
Upon receiving all the required documents in full, the processing time for an approval for Business Term Loans would range between 2 weeks to 4 weeks and an additional of up to 10 working days for account opening and loan disbursement. For other types of Business Loans, please contact us directly at +65 6717 8681 for loan details.
9. Are there any penalty charges for early repayment, be it in full or partial?
Yes. It typically ranges from 1.5% to 2% of the outstanding amount for Business Term Loans. A written notice of at least 1 month in advance is also required for any early repayment. For other types of Business Loans, please contact us directly at +65 6717 8681 for loan details.
Types of Business Loans
How It Works
- Fill in the form for us to understand your business profile better.
- Allow us 3 working days to contact you upon receiving your form.
- Our Business Development Team will fix an appointment with you at your convenience to brief you on the entire procedure, advise you on how we can help you through our platform and lastly, obtain the necessary documents required for the application.
- Submission, *Approval and Disbursement
* It takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks for approval taking into account all the necessary documents must have been received. Disbursement will take another 10 working days approximately upon signing of the Letter of Offer. We do not wish to over promise on the time frame but please be rest assured that we will most certainly do our best for you. Every client is important to us at Capitalize.